The Project Management Office is currently composed of 2 project managers, 1 functional analyst, 6 account managers and the project management officer. Until recently, the functional analyst, the projects managers and the legal team were handling the role of compliance officer. Thankfully to an internal ‘hat redistribution’, this role is now a dedicated function in our organization.
The Project Management Office is mixing challenges and fun.Its team members are sharing knowledge and thoughts about projects, change request but also tools and methodology.Mutual help and team spirit are there to achieve performance in a positive working atmosphere. Finally, they enjoy some relax time where humor is always present.So, if you want to join us, read the below description carefully and apply!
The goal of the On-line Gambling Compliance Officer is to ensure that the platforms and the games supplied to the operators are technically in compliance with the current regulations in the different supplied countries.
In addition, this role will also take an active responsibility in ISO27001 annual audit preparedness.
- To consult and understand the gambling laws by country
- To ensure to get the related information for gambling certifications and license acquisition
- To coordinate regulatory requirements between an independent laboratory and our tech teams
- To assess developed solutions and point out the required changes to comply to local regulations
- To be the link between Legal team, PM team and Laboratory about conformity requirements
- To insure GAMING1 respects the service obligations related to the providers on regulated market
- To prioritize the certification requests by following a quarterly and annual calendar
- To improve and optimize the certification process
- To coordinate the effort to stay ISO27001 certified
- To take part in the Information Security Management System mission: organize meeting, report status, follow task execution
- At least, either bachelor’s degree in law with a strong attractiveness for IT solutions (knowledge of web platforms) or bachelor’s degree in IT with strong affinity for regulations or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication
- Rigor in work organization
- Autonomous in your job
- Team spirit
- Experience in project coordination is a plus
- Valid and permanent working license
More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to flourish in a dynamic and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of our teams is to provide the most unique and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be valued, and along with your colleagues, you will actively participate in the creation and consolidation of a young company that constantly pushes the limits of technology to create fascinating platforms and games.
Please send you CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com